Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sympathy gifts?

My friend%26#039;s daughter passed away and I%26#039;d like to do something in recognition of her. I considered flowers, but was told by a friend that in her experience as the grieving family member that you get many of those and that many were redonated or thrown out.





What would be another good idea to just show I care? I am considering a nice fruit basket, but are there any other creative ideas? I had the suggestion of a monetary donation to the family, but I%26#039;m not sure my friend would be comfortable with that.

Sympathy gifts?
How old was the daughter? If she was young, I would say something like a beautiful angel ornament or other angelic knicknack to help your friend remember her daughter. Or maybe a cat or dog to have a warm being to hold and cuddle...
Reply:You could make cookies or make a cake. Something sweet always makes ppl happy. It wont get rid of her pain, but ppl love sweets, so you could try something like that.*



yahoo finance

No comments:

Post a Comment